2021 Sponsors Include:
About Future Work Conference
Future Work Solutions Conference, 24 November 2021 is an exclusive in-person event that will shine a spotlight on the real use cases and cutting-edge solutions that are revolutionising industries.
Bringing together over 1,000 attendees, Future Work Solutions Congress is senior-level forum for technology decision makers to explore and explore and evaluate future work strategies and technologies to drive innovation in their business.
This event consists of 3 co-located conference tracks over two days exploring: Digital Transformation, Digital Twin and The Future of Work.
Join your peer group of innovative leaders including Heads & Directors of Digital Workplace, Directors of Transformation, CxOs, HR Directors, Heads of Automation, Heads of Innovation and Strategy, IT Directors, and more within this connected ecosystem.
The conference consists of live sessions from industry leading speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
● Evolution of the workplace and the opportunity to embrace new tech for change
● Analysing the impact of automation, machine learning, robotics, AI, chatbots, digital twins and big data on driving business efficiencies
● Creating a smart office with the power of IoT
● How humans and AI can collaborate effectively
● Designing a frictionless digital employee experience
● The unique values that virtual and augmented reality can bring to your workplace